1. When did you start blogging and why?
I started my blog in April last year because I have always been the type of girl who can pretty much talk the back legs off a donkey and I really wanted to express my personality and creativity-iness?? ( is that even a word?) on a platform where I wouldn’t get judged for being 100% me.
2. How many people "in real life" know about your blog?
A few, but mainly family and close friends. I don’t like to mix my personal life with my blogging life pretty much because I want to keep them separate so when I blog I know I can say anything and express how I’m feeling at that current time without having to worry about other people who I see on a day to day basis seeing what I’ve posted and questioning me etc etc. Plus I think it’s good to keep some things separate I wouldn’t want everyone at my sixth form knowing about my blog that would be my worse night mare but those that I want to know about my blog no about it and that’s how I want it to stay. For the time being anyway.
3. What are your favourite posts to read?
I love to read DIY post, and haul posts as I’m a sucker for new buys and I also like to see DIYS so I can be inspired to be creative but most of all I like to read motivational posts because I love a good bit of motivation!
4. List a blog you have discovered recently
5. Which post are you most proud of?
I have a few posts that I’m very proud of so I will narrow it down to 4...
- Marilyin Monroe/ 50’s inspired look
- Extensions Glorious Extensions
- Ways to get rid of your flu!
6. Any advice for future bloggers?
- If you ever have writers block, try reading other peoples blogs to gain fresh new ideas and a new perspective.
- Always have a note book/diary with you so you can jot any ideas that occur to you in regards to writing blog posts.
- Allow your readers to get to know you, you can do this through the odd occasionally tag ( I love tags!)
- Try to build friendships with other bloggers, this can really help you out in the long run for various reasons.
- If blogging feels like a chore, then its probably not for you.
- When people comment on your blog, its always nice to check out their blog and comment back! Share the Love!
- Post frequently! If you post frequently people will keep coming back to check out what you have been doing, but if you only post once in a blue moon people may easily forget about you…
- And last but not least, your design! We all know the saying ‘don’t judge a book by its front cover’ but the truth and reality of it is, is that we all do it without even realising. No ones going to really stick around to read your blog if it looks boring and dull, make your blog eye catching and people will probably wanna stick around and find out what your about!
For this tag I tag you all! Don't forget to leave the links to your blog post if any of you decide to give this ago x