Secrets Of Blogging TAG !!


 
1. When did you start blogging and why?

I started my blog in April last year because I have always been the type of girl who can pretty much talk the back legs off a donkey and I really wanted to express my personality and creativity-iness?? ( is that even a word?) on a platform where I wouldn’t get judged for being 100% me.

2. How many people "in real life" know about your blog?

A few, but mainly family and close friends. I don’t like to mix my personal life with my blogging life pretty much because I want to keep them separate so when I blog I know I can say anything and express how I’m feeling at that current time without having to worry about other people who I see on a day to day basis seeing what I’ve posted and questioning me etc etc. Plus I think it’s good to keep some things separate I wouldn’t want everyone at my sixth form knowing about my blog that would be my worse night mare but those that I want to know about my blog no about it and that’s how I want it to stay. For the time being anyway.

3. What are your favourite posts to read?

I love to read DIY post, and haul posts as I’m a sucker for new buys and I also like to see DIYS so I can be inspired to be creative but most of all I like to read motivational posts because I love a good bit of motivation!

4. List a blog you have discovered recently

 

5. Which post are you most proud of?

I have a few posts that I’m very proud of so I will narrow it down to 4...


6. Any advice for future bloggers?

  • If you ever have writers block, try reading other peoples blogs to gain fresh new ideas and a new perspective.
  • Always have a note book/diary with you so you can jot any ideas that occur to you in regards to writing blog posts.
  • Allow your readers to get to know you, you can do this through the odd occasionally tag ( I love tags!)
  • Try to build friendships with other bloggers, this can really help you out in the long run for various reasons.
  • If blogging feels like a chore, then its probably not for you.
  • When people comment on your blog, its always nice to check out their blog and comment back! Share the Love!
  • Post frequently! If you post frequently people will keep coming back to check out what you have been doing, but if you only post once in a blue moon people may easily forget about you…
  • And last but not least, your design! We all know the saying ‘don’t judge a book by its front cover’ but the truth and reality of it is, is that we all do it without even realising. No ones going to really stick around to read your blog if it looks boring and dull, make your blog eye catching and people will probably wanna stick around and find out what your about!
For this tag I tag you all! Don't forget to leave the links to your blog post if any of you decide to give this ago x

46 comments:

  1. I just love this post. I'm kinda new to blogging so I loved to read your advice and what you think about blogging, why you started and so on. I don't usually do tag posts but I think I want to now :) Because this was great :) Also following you on GFC and Google + , if you don't mind follow me back,
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and advice! My favorite part is making friends too! :)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me in this post!
    Great answers, I totally get what you mean about wanting to keep blogging separate. I'd feel a bit weird knowing my friends were reading my posts XD

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Eleanor and haha I know it is a little strange!x

      Delete
  4. Love this post and this tag! I will have to do it soon! :)

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunn, if you do, do this tag be sure to let me know I shall have a look x x

      Delete
  5. i loved reading this!
    a lot f lovely advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips! I always keep a notebook with me to write new ideas as well :)

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its a great way to remember things x

      Delete
  7. i love diys too! i have over 100 that i've made on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved reading this tag! I love reading DIY post toox

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome fun tag :D good read! I to avoid mixing my blog and personal life
    SmashinBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its best to avoid mixing them! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  10. I love tag posts, I never think to do them but always really enjoy reading them! Was lovely to learn a few things about you, you have a lovely blog :)
    Love Holly x

    pamperpreenperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly and thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the tips! Wanna follow each other?I Followed you
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this post Jessica! I think it helps many bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. muy buena entrevista y post. ayudando poquito a poco
    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What do you keep in your notebook/journal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my note book I often tend to write down key ideas that I want to blog about so I don't forget! x

      Delete
  15. Love the tag Jess, I think this will have to be my first tag ;p

    <3<3<3

    http://hollie--rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good id love to hear what you have to say x x

      Delete
  16. and you say worser isnt a word creativity-iness defo aint a word haha! great post again gal im defo gonna try this out! xx

    www.allthingsfashionandcreativity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoyed reading this tag and learning so much more about you . Thanks for sharing :)

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally agree about what you said you like to keep your blogging life and personal life separate. I still find it awkward if my friend happens to stumble upon my blog and comment on something I posted. It's just.. something I'm not used to. Yet. I'll get there one day but since I'm still starting brand new I want this to be a new experience without worrying about my friends. Loved reading this tag.

    http://ashleeeybash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm new to blogging so I found this really helpful.
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  20. loved this - and i completely agree with keeping your blog life and life-life separate.

    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved your 10 Things I Hate About Clubbing post too! Great tag x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, glad you enjoyed that one! x

      Delete
  22. little bit addicted/in love with your blog, liked the how to get rid of the flu post, made me feel better when I was ill haha x

    www.libertycanwrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw i'm glad that your enjoying my blog hun this comment has definitely put a smile on my face! x

      Delete
  23. these are great tips :D i agree with a lot of what you've said <3

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I will deffo check out your blog x x

      Delete
  24. This is a good common sense article. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part.
    Wholesale gold chains

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is such an inspirational post, and since I am a new blogger I find it very useful and I can not describe how thankful I am, I believe your advices will help a lot :)

    And I would be very happy if you visit my blog
    http://neellzzstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x