Anitree Races- Ladies Day

 Photo Cred- Daily Mail
As I mentioned a few posts ago, I have been planning to go to Aintree Races for a while now and yesterday I attended the event for the first time! I didn’t quite know what to expect simply due to me being a first timer but I have to say what a fantastic day it was! I mean first of all the weather was fab, which makes a nice change as we all know how unpredictable British weather can be very unpredictable but thankfully it was clear skies and it just made the day much more enjoyable! So what was the highlight of my day? Well it certainly wasn’t winning! I didn’t win a penny but to be honest  I’m not really  a betting person, I just went more for the event of ladies day as it’s not often these days you attend somewhere where everyone has made an effort with what they’re wearing and I have to say it’s not just the scouse girls that no how to dress to the nines, everyone looked really nice! For the event I really wanted to get my make up done so I got it done at the benefit counter and all I had to do was buy one product which came in handy since I wanted to buy ‘Puff Off’ (which I will be doing a review about soon). I was really impressed with my make-up and I think she did a great job, so thanks benefit !x
 The whole event definitely burnt a small hole in my pocket, after forking out for my outfit, and then paying for the ticket it definitely cost me a small fortune but you can't put a price on having a good time! Below I’ve broke down what I wore to the event and where I bought the outfits from!
Top- Asos // Skirt - Bohoo// Heels - Asos// Clutch - Accessorize
 

 
 

 So did anyone else attend ladies day or the grand national? Did you place any bets?! I hope you had better luck than I did x


35 comments:

  1. you both look fab.. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooossshhheeeyy Turn Up!!! **In Wajildas voice.. See our Jess looking like a PimPim...iLikeyy... You look amazing in and i particularly love the warm feeling of happiness in the last picshur! **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile.. Truly Bubba, nothing beats happiness.. Hmmmnn so this line got into my hard 23 years 4 months and 2 days young and confused head... and it had me nodding my head like an Agama lizar :D ...here goes:

    "you can't put a price on having a good time!"

    Truly Buibba, i mean we only live once and we only die once, so if it makes you happy, mbok go for it regardless the cost.. and the crowd goes yyyeeeaaahh mehn! :) iBlush... cause Jess Fine.. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya!! So Bubba this is kinda unlike you... **Looks at calendar.. Hope you are good though Jess my personal Ms World?! :) Cheers..

      Delete
    2. Thanks again for stopping by your comments never fail to make me laugh! And yep very unlike me i have been M.I.A due to a load of uni work but i'm back blogging now more regularly x

      Delete
  3. You look so gorgeous, girlll. -From your hair to your pumps, everything is on point.
    Once in while, its good to do something for yourself. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun and i totes agree it definitely is x x

      Delete
  4. You look so cute and I love your outfit – especially the floral skirt! I am a horseback rider myself, so this seems like such a cool event to attend :)

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if you're a horse back rider i am sure you would have fully enjoyed this day out!x

      Delete
  5. You look fabulous! Hope you had fun. Nice post!
    x Mieke
    http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your outfit! You looked stunning x

    Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw what a lovely compliment thank you x

      Delete
  7. You look so pretty! This event looks fun! It is totally something I would do.

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never been to races but I bet it is much fun, you are such a beauty!
    xo
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks SO fun! I'd love to go. And you look gorgeous in your blue skirt. :)

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, i absolutely love that skirt x

      Delete
  10. You look amazing and it looks so fun.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.Your blog is amazing. I am following you. Hope you will follow back.

    Namaste..!!
    http://huesisee1.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely! Never been to the races but this post has defo inspired me to go next year! xoxo
    http://www.champagneandstilettos.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw i'm glad that i have inspired you because you will have an absolute fab time!x x

      Delete
  12. Don't you look fabulous!! I love everything from your outfit to the make up. That top is so stunning and perfect for summer. I have never been to the races! It is on my list of things to do though :)

    Sarah xxx || www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love going there hun, its a great atmosphere x

      Delete
  13. Let me tell you how gorgeous you look! The skirt is so so cute, love it!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x