My favourite blogs!

 
 
So today I really feel like dedicating a post to my favourite bloggers! I think it’s really important as a blogger myself, that it’s good to connect with other bloggers because it’s a  way to share and swap ideas etc. and gain inspiration from one another. Not only that but through blogging you can really start to connect with certain bloggers you can really build up a friendship!  I’ve been blogging for a year now and before I started blogging my main inspiration was ‘Patricia Bright’. I absolutely love this woman and I watch her YouTube channel all the time and often visit her blog, she’s is an amazing person and she inspires me in numerous ways! But since Patty has a lot of followers and a big fan base  I’ve decided that I’m going base this post on the bloggers that don’t necessarily have that many followers or  bloggers that not many people may know about but regardless I  thoroughly enjoy their blog. So without further ado here are my favourite blogs!

http://allthingsfashionandcreativity.blogspot.co.uk/
 
This is one of my favourite blogs simply because I love how Saerah tends to do fashion inspired posts. Her idol is Kim K and a lot of her posts feature Kim but Saerah often goes into details about designer labels and for that I really enjoy reading this blog as sometimes it’s nice to hear about designer brands rather than your usual Topshop!
http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.co.uk/
I definitely love this blog, and this is a blog where I look forward to reading new posts. Vanessa tends to do a lot of post about what is going on in her life, and her life is very exciting! Vanessa posts about everything and anything and that’s what I love about this blog because you never know what your going to find! So if you’re looking to escape your own life then Vanessa blog is definitely one to read.

http://rumbielove.blogspot.co.uk/
This blog has everything that one person can look for, from a mixture to lifestyle posts, to reviews on the latest MAC product that Rumbie been dying to get her hands on to posts on how to get fit and everything else in between. This blog again is one of my favourites!

http://golovelife.blogspot.co.uk/p/about.html

Every time I read this blog I feel slightly jealous i'm not going to lie but its hard not to feel Jealous when Briute gets to travel to all these fantastic places. This blog contains so many wonderful photos of Briute’s travels and she really captures the essence of her memories within every photo!

So those are a few of my favourite blogs, I hope by me letting you know what I enjoy reading it shows a little bit more about myself!

 

35 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these blogs before, and so can't wait to get reading and following! I love to see blog posts like this!!
    xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica, I really appropriate your lovely comments and support :) x

    http://golovelive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Jess, this is so so nice of you. Thank you so much, totally appreciate it, and your comment on my other post. Your so kind, and I hope you continue to read my little ol blog.

    Rumbielove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good list I always love discovering new blogs !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pet!x
      Jess x
      www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely check those blogs right now :)

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, I'll definitely have to check these blogs out :)
    Eleanor -
    https://elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous post! I will check out their links...I love discovering new blogs. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fab post, it's so important to share the love! I haven't heard of these blogs but I'll defo check them out x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've never heard of these! checking them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post doll! I'll check them out right now. Always a great opportunity to get to know other people and blogs.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this! I'm checking out their blogs now :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com | My latest post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! I love reading other peoples blogs. :)

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these posts, they always lead you onto amazing blogs xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
    Camille xo.
    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the suggestions! I love finding new blogs I'll definitely give these a read xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love finding new blogs! Thanks for sharing :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jess thank you for mentioning my blog! haha love Kim K my whole blog is practically dedicated to her and her style! Love to hear that my blog posts inspire you in terms of fashion/designers and the fact that you love to read them, thank you jess means a lot!! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well I've just found your blog and am in love! This is such a good post, always good to give others recognition! I hope you'll check my blog out! xxxx

    http://hollie--rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm definitely going to check all these out! I can't wait to read more posts!
    xx,
    Brooke Jordan // Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for checking out my blog! :) Going to take a look at the blogs above as well.

    Grace www.ouihui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. jess, you are far too sweet!
    thank you for including me on this list and with such sweet words!
    i thoroughly enjoy reading your blog and catching up on your life - whether it be school, make-up or clothes related.
    you are a fabulous young lady and i wish you all the best in all your endeavours!

    here's to many more years of blogging!!

    <3
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Venessa your comment has really touched me! Thank you x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x