Life Update #2


 
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of blogging lately! I have been so busy with revising for my mock exams which have been totally stressing me out! It’s hard to find time just to sit back and relax and do what I love most which is firstly blogging and then Youtube! But hopefully all this hard work will eventually off! Anyway since I haven’t had the chance to be blogging away I’ve just been browsing tumblr and I came across some really funny quirky quotes and this is one of them. I totes agree with this quote made by Carrie Bradshaw!
I hope everyone has had a good weekend and I’ll be blogging more this week! Speak to you all soon x
 

12 comments:

  1. Aww goodluck with your mocks babe and I love that quote lol
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/slip-on-love_3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    C MOUNT Vari-FOCAL Lens in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exams hun! Can't wait to see more from you. Check out my new posts when you can! Xx
    www.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww good luck with your mocks Jess, sure youll do great. Love the quote too.
    Rumbie| RumbieLove xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck :-) Try not to stress, it never helps!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  6. baha, this quote is amazing.
    definitely describes me, sadly (?)

    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly love everything about your blog ☺️
    xxx Lia
    staybowtiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, what a nice thing to say x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I enjoy reading all your comments! Don't forget to leave your blog address so myself and other readers can have a look x